You are here: [NHS SERVICES]
At Wootton pharmacy we can dispense your NHS prescription for you. We always endeavor to dispense all prescriptions promptly. We have many patients who bring their prescription to us from as far a field as Kempston and Bedford. When we speak to these patients, the main reasons they give for bringing their prescriptions to us are:
- Friendly Service – All our staff are friendly, helpful and approachable. We are always more than happy to help.
- Prompt Service – Our waiting time for dispensing prescriptions is on average less than 5 minutes and during busy times between 5 to 10 minutes.
- Good Advice – When we dispense your medication we are always happy to provide you with advice on how best to take it or answer any questions you may have about the medication. Remember “Ask the expert, ask your pharmacist” - ARIF and RAJ.
- More Items In Stock – Over the past few years we have progressively increased the amount of space we have in our dispensary. In fact, we now have two dispensaries! This means that we are able to keep more medicines in stock. We also have access to over a dozen pharmacy wholesalers, which means we have a better chance of obtaining medication that is out of stock or in short supply. Our medicine owings level is very low and we are always happy to deliver locally, for free, any medication which we need to order in especially for you.
- Free and Ample Parking – When you visit Wootton Pharmacy you will not find any parking meters, double or single yellow lines to frustrate you on the road. Free and ample parking awaits you. We don’t have a drive through pharmacy but if you have a young child with you then please hand your prescription in to us and we will be happy to dispense the prescription and bring it out to your car. So drop your prescription in to us at Wootton Pharmacy, relax and let us do the rest.